Saturday, January 9, 2010

WALKING
















So I am VERY late on posting this but Maci is walking EVERYWHERE!!! She started walking like 2 days after her 1st birthday! It is AMAZING how many more things they can get into when they start walking, but I wouldn't trade it for the world! I have to say things have been easier with her at work since she started walking because she can actually get on the floor and play! I have so many people in and out of my office I didn't want her laying or crawling on the floor so she always sat in her swing, or in her bouncy seat and watched movies or she would play in her bed! I have to say she really enjoys walking around in my office! Her favorite thing to do is pull all 5000 papers off my desk including my tape,stapler, pens, paper clips and rubberbands......I spend most of my days when she is there picking up after her but once again I wouldn't trade it for anything! We have a really good time! She usually takes a long nap so I can usually get all my work done in that time! Mallory has been keeping Maci 2 days a weeks at our house for several months now and I have to say I am very blessed to have her! Maci loves Mal Mal! It is so nice to let Maci sleep as late as she wants too and not have to get her up and dressed to go out in the feezing cold weather! I miss her like crazy during the day but I know she is in good hands and her and Mallory play so much so I know that is good for her too! Mallory is going to start watching her 3-4 days a week starting soon! I feel it makes Maci's life less hectic when she can stay home, nap in her own bed and play with all her toys! I seem to stay stressed out constantly especially when I am at work and I definately dont want any of that rubbing off on Maci! I want her to stay a child for as long as she can and have no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment