Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa






Several weeks ago Amanda and I took Maci and Adalyn to see santa at the mall! Adalyn is still a little young to know what is going on but Maci on the other hand knows EXACTLY what is going on even though I didn't think she would have a clue....She was all excited about Santa while we were waiting in line, when it came our turn to go up Maci started waving at him and giggling. As I went to sit her down on his lap I felt her arms and legs getting tighter and tighter around me and as I sat her down on his lap she SCREAMED. I felt so bad for her but I wanted a picture of her with santa this year because she was too little to get out last year to get a picture with santa. Ady did so good, but I can only imagine how she will act next year...lol Well here is how our picture went........

No comments:

Post a Comment