Monday, December 21, 2009

Maci's 1st Birthday





Last Thursday our BEAUTIFUL little angel turned "1"! I still can't believe she is a whole year old, it seems like yesterday that I was having her! We had Maci a small party at the shop on Thursday for her birthday and then we took her out to eat mexican thursday night! Mexican Chicken is her FAVORITE, thats why we took her there on her birthday!! On Saturday she had her BIG birthday party at our house! We had so much fun and had so many people there! Maci got ALOT of nice gifts and had the best time ever! I am not a big decorator but I went all out for Maci's 1st birthday and I had so much fun doing it. I am completly exhausted and my house still looks like a tornado hit it but we had a blast and thats all that matters! Maci did really well with her cake, she ate a little more than half of it....haha At her work party she ate the whole cupcake! She acted like she had done the "messy cake" thing before, I was a little worried because she was so good at digging right in...haha My mom made Maci's beautiful outfit! Everything turned out perfect for our little Princess's 1st birhtday! Here are a few pics from Maci's special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment