Monday, June 15, 2009

Maci's Jeep Walker







Maci LOVES her jeep walker! She can only go in reverse as of now but I am sure she will figure out forward real soon! She honks her horn and will even pick up her cell phone while she is driving....LOL
Yes, she is wearing a St. Patricks's day bib....thats the one daddy put on her that morning and I forgot to take it off before I took her picture...LOL Everytime I ask Chase to get Maci a bib somehow he ALWAYS grabs My First Christmas, My First Easter,My First St. Patrick's Day, or My First Valentine's Day....It never fails but it really is funny!

1 comment:

  1. That's a daddy haha They don't pay attention to the details. When I ask Brad to get a bib for the kidS they either are both Carson's which are boy bibs or both Carolines which are usually pink.

    ReplyDelete