Monday, June 15, 2009

6 months old











Six Months ago today I was in the hospital having our beautiful baby girl!! Maci is growing up WAY TO FAST....HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY MACI!!!! I am excited and sad all at the same time. It seems like yesterday we were heading to the hospital to have her....I can't believe how time has flown by us! Maci is such a happy baby and she has the best personality! Everything is funny to her until she gets hungry or sleepy! We took her for her 6 month check-up today and she is 27 inches long and a big 20 pounds!! Her doctor said she is developing GREAT and that she is going to be a tall girl!!! Maci also gets to start eating solids tonight, so that is going to be alot of fun!!
Maci has made our lives complete and we don't know what we would do without her. Maci can make my whole day better when she smiles at me! Chase and I have been BLESSED in so many ways! We thank God everyday for all the wonderful things he has blessed us with!















No comments:

Post a Comment