Monday, March 16, 2009

Maci is 3 months old
















Well today our little girl is 3 months old! Time has flown by so quick and she is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday I was going to the doctor every week begging him to induce me! Maci is smiling and laughing at everything and she talks all the time. She even started talking in the middle of church Sunday and I couldn't do anything to stop her...haha She is doing really well at holding her head up and it won't be long and she will be rolling over, she almost has it! I can tell she is getting her own little personality and it is so sweet! She is also showing signs of being spoilt, I wonder how that happened. Being the first grandchild on both sides of the family...How could it not happen?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment