Friday, February 27, 2009




























Well Maci had the test done on her Kidneys yesterday and as far as we know everything is ok. That was the MOST AWFUL test ever and I hope she never has to go thru anything like that again. I cried and cried and she screamed her head off. They had to strap her head and entire body to a little board and put a cathetar in her which wouldn't go in the first 4 times the nurse tried so then they had to go get the doctor to put it in. Maci screamed the entire time the nurse was trying to get it in. I felt so sorry for Maci. I just wanted to pick her up and hold her. I really hate that she had to go thru that, It was so sad. She was ok once we left there, she slept most of the day and night. She seems to be a little sore today but hopefully tommorrow will be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment